Monday, August 18, 2008

Tyler,

Here I am, sitting in bed. It's really early, 8:25 actually, and I am so sleepy already. The day has been so long. I don't think that I could even blog it all!

I woke up at 6:45 this morning! Can you believe that! We went to the seminar in the chapel, and then after that went to another one about abstinence! I'm serious! They actually have hired people to come in and talk to us today and tomorrow! The speaker was OK but personally I am sick of sitting for hours on in and listening to people talk. Tomorrow we get our "rape whistles"! Every girl on campus has to have one so that she can blow it if someone gets to close to her or feels threatening.

Today Katelyn, Will, and I went to see Tropic Thunder! It was the worst movie ever but we really had a lot of fun and bonded really well. As a small little group, we really have a lot in common. Oddly though, we all fit into totally different "social classification". Will is really, really chill and kinda a skater/photographer dude. Katelyn is a little.. I don't know the words.. She is totally sweet though. We are going to get really close this year I'm sure.

Right now I am just sitting in the bed chilling. I don't know what I'm going to do the rest of the night. Katelyn's mother is actually on her way over with some cold medicine for her because she has a really bad cold. Her mother is having a bit of a hard time letting go. Katelyn said that sometimes I can go home with her! I think that would be really fun but I would want to get to know her a little better first.

10 days! I love you!

No comments: