Monday, August 18, 2008

Monday night

Hi darling,

Today was another boring day. I pretty much slept, played video games, and then went to work from 2:30-10:00. I was glad that I got to talk to you earlier, even though it was only for a few minutes. I love to talk to you because it makes me feel less like your gone. Right now, I'm waiting on you to return a text message or just call. I wish I knew your schedule so that I'd know when to expect calls. It goes without saying that I miss you a ton and can't wait to see you. I'm glad that you are having a good time and making new friends. Steven and I are getting the urge to find tickets to the Bristol race this weekend, but I dunno if we will go or not. I'd really like to because I think that would help me not be so lonely and get my mind off missing you for a little bit.

Well, hopefully for your sake in reading this, I will find something exciting to do tomorrow, but I doubt it. Work from 9:30-4:30 and no plans after that! What a loser...I know.

I love you very much and can't wait to hold you again :-)

Love,
Tyler

Only 10 more days....Time is suprisingly flying by so hopefully these 10 days will be a blur, then time will stand still while you are home.

No comments: