Saturday, August 16, 2008

saturday

Dear Darling,

Today was probably the most boring day of my life! Although I admit I slept half of it away, I just sat around and watched TV the whole day. I thought of you and worried that you would be lonely or would be getting hit on by all the guys at school. I didn't cry today, so that was good because I don't want either of us to be too sad because it won't be very long until I can hug you, kiss you, and annoy you again. Tomorrow doesn't seem like it will be so good, but I do have to work so I won't have to just sit around and be useless and there will be a NASCAR race so that will help take my mind off being lonely for just a little while. That's all I have for you today because I didnt really do anything, so hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to tell you about the people at church, my day at work, and YES the NASCAR race!(LOL)

I love you sweet angel
Have a goodnight

Love,
Tyler

See you in 12 days :-)

No comments: