Saturday, August 16, 2008

Dear Tyler,

This is the entry that I wrote August 15th:

There is this place in me where your fingerprints still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It is the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.

When I kiss you, my faithful love, my lips always wish to linger longer, basking in the romantic bliss of the moment. Your kiss is always so deep and passionate, sending chills through my entire body. And one is never, ever enough.

I'm sitting on the bed of my dorm. It is 11:22 at the moment and Katelyn is sleeping ever so soundly. It's cold in my room. So cold that I wish I'd grabbed a second blanket or even better, your sweatshirt. But I am warm when I think of you. I'm starting to get a little more nervous, and starting to miss you more. But my bed is cozy, and provides much comfort. I am warm under my covers and tonight, as I lay in bed, I'll snuggle close to pillow and imagine it were you. And when I look above me I see a "night" full of bright stars and I'll make a wish on them all that you are thinking of me too.

No comments: