Saturday, August 16, 2008

My handsome man,

I'd like you to know that, with the exception of Tyler Hunter, no one has hit on me at all. And I'd also like you to know that Tyler Hunter is repulsive and that there is no need to worry.

Today has been extremely busy. We have had to sit in a ton of seminars and really haven't had a chance to even breathe. I really like the school a lot and I really think that I will do well here. Katelyn is a really sweet girl, and I know we are goin
g to become really close friends. My room is almost finally decorated! I am so happy to have all of my pictures up! It really comforts me a lot to see pictures of the people I love the most all around the room. I
've said it before, but my little corner is
quite cozy and I don't mind it all that much. It's only 12 more days until I get to see you! I am really happy about that!

This is me kissing you, xoxo! Love you!

No comments: