Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Hi sweetheart,

I hope your day was good because I didnt really get an idea of what all you did. My day was long at work and people are just driving me insane every time I have to work. This is the first time that I've worked a morning and not had plans to pick you up when I got off work so that we could spend time together. It sucks for me. I know you said you were going to watch TV, but since then I just laid on the couch and did nothing, then took a shower, and now I'm back at the computer. I hope that things slow down tomorrow and we can talk more. I miss having conversations about nothing instead of the short conversations we've had at night that really havent been normal to me. I know that you are making new friends and I hope that you are being careful that they wont try to take advantage of your friendship like people back home have.

I hope that you call again soon...or at least sign on the instant messager. I miss you like crazy darling and can't wait to see you again in 9 days!

I love you very very very much

Love,
Tyler

No comments: