Sunday, August 17, 2008

My handsome man,

The time is late, so late, that I've failed to blog for Sunday. My day has been exceedingly long and draining. I miss Coddle Creek more than anything. The church service here is more like a rock concert, and everyone claps at everything. And everyone says "Amen!" A LOT when the preacher is talking. Katelyn and I are going this week to try to find a church though. The church she went to is a lot like Coddle Creek so we are looking for similar things. I haven't had too much of a hard time making friends. Everyone here is so nice and inviting. The people that I have really hit it off with though are Katelyn, Keith, and Will. Tomorrow I have to get up really early, 6:45, to be at a meeting at 8. I am not looking forward to that at all.

I talked to Bethani today and she talks like she has been through war! She said, "I am much better now." So I don't really know how she is doing. I hope that being apart for a while might make our friendship stronger.

I'm sorry that I didn't call sooner. It's been a really crazy day and I hope that you understand. I'm glad that you were at church today! Tomorrow I'll get my address so we can send things back and forth. Once classes start everything will be much slower and we will have a lot more time to talk. Thank you for being patient with me for right now.

I love you more than anything in the world,

Elisabeth

No comments: