Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 in one day

Darling,

I'm sorry for being so hard to deal with. I can't believe the way I'm acting towards you and I can't explain it. I'm so caught up in my own pity-party that I'm being a jerk to you and you're the one that is getting used to living in a new place and a new experience altogether. I hope you really do forgive me and understand that I'm madly in love with you. I know that I say "I love you" a lot, but I'm like that Garth Brooks song "Wrapped Up In You". I'm afraid of losing you and thats the honest truth. I'm afraid of living without you because you have truly made me into the person I am today in only a year and a half. I don't want to know the feeling of being without you because I know how painful it is to have you only 100 miles away.

I don't know what the future will bring, but I know one thing that I want in my life and thats you. I wouldnt mind a little boy named Jackson Henry or a little girl named Ella Claire, but mainly you. I can't wait for the day that I can call you my wife and we can indeed throw the kids in the back of that limousine! I'd also like to hear the preacher gettin to preachin on the New Years Day...OK maybe not on New Years Day because that will be cold.

I hope that you forgive me for saying that stupid stuff earlier. If you decide that I'm not the man for you, then I will never forgive myself. I hope that you are indeed trying to prove how strong our relationship is while you are at college because I really feel like we are right for each other. It makes me feel better, too, when your family and the people at church seem to feel that way also. But in the end it comes down to me and you, and I know that you are the girl that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I also hope that you think I am a mature boyfriend. I want to be a boyfriend that you can be proud of and point and say "thats my guy" and eventually be proud of supporting you and our family. I want you to be the girl that has everything she could ever ask for out of life.

You are my princess, my darling, my sweetheart, my everything, and my soulmate.

I love you with all of my heart and want to hold you again.

Love,
Tyler

No comments: