Thursday, August 21, 2008

Hi Darling,

I hope your day has gone well. I hope that you are safe because you said you were going to get a haircut and run some errands a little earlier. I can't wait to see your new hair cut because I'm sure it is very very pretty. I hope that you liked my letter and sorry that it says Friday even though you got it on Thursday. Its been a pretty boring day at home, but I have been playing this new racing game on the computer all day, so I haven't been sad. I finally took those boxes to the Salvation Army and let me tell you, it smelt like an AWFUL baby diaper added in with the heat/humidity and it was pretty much the grossest smell everrr! But at least they got some stuff.

I hope to hear from you soon. I miss you like crazy sweetheart.
I dont know if you're coming home next week but I sure hope so because I feel like I havent seen you in a coon's age!

I love you darling and hope that you have a goodnight and great day tomorrow.

Love,
Tyler

No comments: